Eva, sweet Eva
- 20 Months old in a few days
- Has learned about 10 new words this month, including “no.” She can whine, too. “NoooooOOoo, MooooOOmmmy.” 🙂 Other words are yes, good girl and uh-huh (with a whole-body nod)
- Can get out of bed by herself, which Jackson nor Timothy learned to do
- Looks funny when she tries to give kisses
- Loves to sing (in bed instead of falling asleep)
- Throws her head back in despair, and sometimes her spine just can’t hold her up… when she doesn’t get her way. Also throws herself in the floor sometimes (oh dear!)
- Loves to climb (see below)
She’s our cutie pie and we all love her! She keeps us on our toes, on our knees, and in a constant smile!
“Oh, my little Eva! How fast you’re growing! How beautiful you are!”
At 8 Months:
- She wants her mommy! And she says, “Ma ma ma ma” a LOT. Oh, happy sigh. She loves me!
- Earlier in the month, she was getting on her knees and sitting down again. Now, just yesterday she crawled. She is so cute. I almost wanted to cry because she is just growing so fast!
- She loves her brothers. But she is starting to fuss at them when they annoy her. Both of them want to hug on her, grab her, kiss her. Sometimes they make her fall if she is on her knees or trying to stand up. She’ll scream at them if they bother her! (it’s cute!…for a little while longer)
- She loves music. Sometimes if there is singing, she sings too. Loudly. 🙂
- She gives big smiles to people… if I am holding her.
- She gives big smiles to the camera! We have a ton of smiley pictures. She may be vain.
- She is putting away the food. She hadn’t gained much weight at her last checkup (less than a pound), so he wanted her to have more calories. We hit the puree pretty hard and now she eats about 3 containers of baby food a day. I can tell she’s getting fatter. 🙂
- She has started pulling off her head bands! I am sad.
Our girl is growing up. The longest pregnancy ever is still so fresh on my mind, her newborn days seem so recent. I cannot believe that she will turn 1 in just a few short months. 🙂 I am so thankful for my little girl.
My Eva girl in sweet leggings. I love her. I just love to dress her up. I love her bows and frills. I love her 23 hours a day! There is that one hour in the middle of the night when “like” is a better word than “love.” But seriously, I know she is growing so fast, and will soon outgrow her night feedings. Pretty soon, she’ll start pulling off her headbands. Pretty soon, she’ll be under my feet when I’m busy.
I’m glad she’s still little.
Our precious little Eva is almost five months old! That is so extremely hard to believe, considering the last two weeks of my pregnancy lasted three months! But nevertheless, she is such a sweet part of our lives. We love to cuddle her, and love on her. She gives us the biggest grins! It’s amazing how such a little person, in such a short time takes such a big place!
Little screamer, cute though she may be:
Dressed in her church bonnet:
Love her sleeping cheeks!
Watching movies with the biggest brother:
Yes, she’s our girl!