I had never heard of this before, but Rachel tagged me, and I think it’s cool. Just for this post’s purpose, I’m renaming it “Pet Peeves.”
- My feet have to be clean when I go to bed. And they have to be moist. I cannot sleep if my feet feel the least little bit dirty or dry. On occasion, I have gotten out of bed to go wash my feet.
- I do my own dishes. There are a few exceptions to this rule (i.e. mothers, sisters), but I don’t like for my company to help clean up (of course, this only goes for when I have my own house).
- I have to wear makeup when I go outside the house.
- I must wear shoes when I go outside. (I know, I already did one about my feet.)
- I take my own Bible to church. I don’t like to share, or have to use a hard-backed one out of the songbook rack.
- I take the camera everywhere, even when we’re just going for a drive. The one time I don’t have it, something really cool will happen.
- I will not try to catch a mouse if I see one in my house. Nor will I walk across the floor it just ran across. My job is to yell for my husband, or to stay put on top of whatever object I lept onto until he comes home.
- In the winter, I have to put on lip stick/gloss and lotion every time I get into the car. I don’t think the car will go unless I do.
Okay, since I’ve only just heard of this, I’m not sure how I did. 🙂 I now tag Stephanie M, Jeanene, Alicia, Suzanne, and Angela. Post your personal policies on your blog and tag five more people.